Burningissues.net Forum
September 21, 2017, 12:23:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It is with deep regret that we have had to take the decision to suspend new registrations.   Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small clicks at burning audio CD's.  (Read 9451 times)
sachs

« on: March 28, 2009, 01:48:49 PM »

Freindly "hi" to everybody for my first posting.
Since a while, just apparently secondary to my new PC buy, I have been getting very small and short high frequency clicks between tracks. I burned very successfully with WMP 10 (that I used with my previous PC); now I burn with WMP 11. It happens with pre paid high quality downloads equally from the three most qualified stores arround. It's very bothering. Could it be the brand new CD ROM (LG)? If it's software, I move to Nero (that I do not like very much); if the hardware, I have to claim to the store that sold me the PC.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 10:33:07 PM by Graham » Logged

"There are just atoms and gaps: the rest is opinion" (Democritus; several centuries before Hume and Kant)
shoarthing
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 02:57:26 PM »

. .  Hi: very likely a burning software issue [& anyway the easiest/quickest to troubleshoot].

Try a simple, solid little application called burnn (http://www.burrrn.net/?page_id=4) [free] with a coupla CDRWs & see what you think, then post back.
sachs

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 05:21:28 PM »

Many thanks. I will try and tell. Greetings

"There are just atoms and gaps: the rest is opinion" (Democritus; several centuries before Hume and Kant)
sachs

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 08:12:24 PM »

You were absolutely right. I burned again one of my faiures and I got a perfect CD.
What a wonder the aparent little toy!! Many thanks and greetings

. .  Hi: very likely a burning software issue [& anyway the easiest/quickest to troubleshoot].

Try a simple, solid little application called burnn (http://www.burrrn.net/?page_id=4) [free] with a coupla CDRWs & see what you think, then post back.

shoarthing
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 05:18:55 AM »

You were absolutely right. I burned again one of my faiures and I got a perfect CD.
What a wonder the aparent little toy!! Many thanks and greetings

. .  excellent news.

. . . the quote from Democritus much enjoyed: my standby is: "senza speme, vivemo in desio" from Dante . . . the punctuation does so much work here . . . .
sachs

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 12:54:17 PM »

Preziossisimo. Tutto quello che Dante ha detto è la verità. Molti auguri. Mà c'è la verità poetica ch'è vicina a quello ch'io chiamo, come Nietzsche, la menzogna ch'e bisogna per vivere questa vita...

shoarthing
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »

"Wenn ich Kultur höre ... entsichere ich meinen Browning." [fr. Act 1, Scene 1, Shlageter: Hans Johst; quoted by B. v. Schirach 1938 [reshot with brandishment for: De Nuremberg à Nuremberg: Frédéric Rossif 1989]; often attr. H. Göring; sense tr. & wrongly contracted to the quotation of the word: Kultur]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:54:54 PM by shoarthing » Logged
sachs

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 07:56:35 PM »

Es war: "Wenn ich Katolisch... Walther ...". (kein Browning) I am sorry but I do not see what's the point... Somebody is confusing something...?? Clarity is very much appreciate here... Friendly regards...

shoarthing
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 08:05:43 PM »

. . . when I hear culture, I loosen [make ready] my gun ["Browning" was apparently used in 30s Germany as a generic for any automatic, & come to that misused as a generic term for handgun including revolvers].

. . . o whoops [have received PM]: the above quote is an example of what has been called, not necessarily with universal admiration, The British Sense of Humour . . .  the example above is perhaps best thought of as the brown end of the stick pointing to afflatus.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 08:16:11 PM by shoarthing » Logged
sachs

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 08:15:11 PM »

That's not the point. No German was going to use that word, specially coming from Belgique... I see that you have a concrete thinking, that means you miss the point that you have threatened me, at least in appearance... with a clear bit of envy... What will be good for everybody is to forget this, shake hands and go back to our theme inside this forum. One cannot ask somebody to fly if he doesn't  have wings. Regards.

sachs

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »

I am happy to be able to know that we are speaking about humourous matters...(!!!!!?Huh) Please, let us forget this. I am inmediately disposed to apologize. Here is the clear example that there is a mythical perspective in every language that is incompatible with humour. I am a pessimist buy I am always in good mood, but I manage this in Spanish. It's the same for everyone with their vernacular language. Sorry again, please.. Friendly regards.

. . . when I hear culture, I loosen [make ready] my gun ["Browning" was apparently used in 30s Germany as a generic for any automatic, & come to that misused as a generic term for handgun including revolvers].

. . . o whoops [have received PM]: the above quote is an example of what has been called, not necessarily with universal admiration, The British Sense of Humour . . .  the example above is perhaps best thought of as the brown end of the stick pointing to afflatus.

sachs

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »

You are welcome. What a long reftractary period...

sachs

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 08:08:00 PM »

Yeah... I was functioning pretty well until it appears this flac files's affaire... Greetings for everybody...

ldaviesl

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 10:50:58 AM »

Hi i am having trouble burning some mp3s onto a cd the computer says it is burning but it finishes really quickly an when i try to play it on my cd player it will not read ?? please somebody help
shoarthing
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »

Hi i am having trouble burning some mp3s onto a cd the computer says it is burning but it finishes really quickly an when i try to play it on my cd player it will not read ?? please somebody help
- Hi - see the second post in this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: