Burningissues.net Forum
October 19, 2017, 04:15:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It is with deep regret that we have had to take the decision to suspend new registrations.   Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iwill MPX2 Motherboard:  (Read 20351 times)
Graham
Administrator

« on: February 17, 2007, 04:45:23 PM »

Burningissues takes a long hard look at the new Iwill MPX2 Motherboard:

Is this the mother of all motherboard?  Take a look for yourself http://www.burningissues.net/hard/iwill/index.htm (http://www.burningissues.net/hard/iwill/index.htm)

AKA Demo
Graham
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 12:49:06 AM »

Well I have finally retired the two I had.  They have served me very well.   Angry I will miss them  Angry

AKA Demo
shoarthing
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 08:33:42 AM »

. .  very sorry to hear that. I had two Iwill MPX2s as well, plus three other dual-Athlon boards using the same chipset - the MPX2s were far & away the best medium-duty motherboards I have owned prior to my current Asus P5W DH socket 775.
Graham
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 11:42:56 PM »

It seemed such a shame to leave the two boards gathering dust so I have decided to sell them on Ebay through internet auction bus, complete with CPUs, coolers and memory.  I will post the addie once I get my butt into gear and get things organised.

I hope the person(s) who buys them will come on here and let me know how they are getting on with them.

As I said earlier, I will miss them but I have moved onto 64 bit and it is so much easier using one operating system on all my systems.  In all the years I have had these motherboards I don't think I have had to re-install the operating system and I still have all my emails from 2002..............That is some going (and a hell of a lot of knowledge that could have been lost if I had lost the emails).

AKA Demo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: