Burningissues.net Forum
August 18, 2017, 12:32:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It is with deep regret that we have had to take the decision to suspend new registrations.   Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All my music programs freezes  (Read 7576 times)
Big Mountain

« on: February 09, 2008, 10:47:24 PM »

Hey,

So i have recently been the target of this weird problem. All my music playing programs freezes when i try to play a music file ( they are working fine untill i press play ). It happens in WMP,winamp and even VLC. Does anyone have any ideas on what might be going on ?

Thanks

It is not a problem with one codec, since i have tested video play back and got no picture but audio, this is really weird, help!!!

salon fashion games (http://www.shabugames.com/genres/Fashion/index.html) careone credit (http://www.theofframp.com)
shoarthing
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »

. .  sounds like a fairly profound issue. Suggest you make a full backup [scanned for nasties] of all your data & settings & so on.
steveljohn8

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:59:47 AM »

Actually they got some problem if you want to listen songs you may listen it from real player, jet audio, these are the best player for this purpose. Wink
Graham
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 01:55:18 AM »

Sometime back I had the same problem on one particular computer and it turned out to be a windows update that was causing the problem.  I don't remember which update but the strange thing was that it only caused a problem on one of the computers and I run several.  Sorry that this post is not a lot of help.

AKA Demo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: